Pan fried sea bass with seasonal vegetables potote Boulanger's.
You can have Pan fried sea bass with seasonal vegetables potote Boulanger's using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pan fried sea bass with seasonal vegetables potote Boulanger's
- You need of anchovies.
- Prepare of capers.
- It’s of sea bass.
- It’s of vegetables (carrots cauliflower broccoli green beans.
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of vegetable stock.
Pan fried sea bass with seasonal vegetables potote Boulanger's step by step
- Prep vegetables and put them onto boil..
- Slice potatoes thinly, and layer them with anchovies capers and sautéed onions, fill with stock covering the potatoes and put a knob of butter on top. put in the oven at 180 for about 30-45 minutes. Make sure potatoes are soft..
- Put oil in a pan and let it smoke then add the sea bass fillets skin side down! Fry on the skin side for a few minutes then turn them over take of the heat and let them sit in the oil to continue cooking..
- Take potatoes out of the oven and set on a plate with the vegetables and add the fillets of fish. Can be served with a fish veloute or fish sauce.