Sea Bass Poêlé Balsamic Flavor.
You can have Sea Bass Poêlé Balsamic Flavor using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sea Bass Poêlé Balsamic Flavor
- Prepare 2 of cuts Sea bass.
- It’s 4 of Green beans.
- Prepare 1 of small, boiled Shrimp.
- It’s 1 of clove, sliced Garlic.
- It’s of Seasoning:.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 200 ml of White wine.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Balsamic vinegar.
Sea Bass Poêlé Balsamic Flavor instructions
- Lightly salt the sea bass cuts. Cut the green beans into 6 – 7 cm pieces..
- Heat oil in a frying pan and saute the garlic. Once they're lightly browned, add the sea bass skin side down..
- Once the sea bass has evenly cooked, flip it over. Add salt, shrimp, green beans, and white wine. Cover with a lid and steam cook..
- Once the green beans have cooked and half the wine has evaporated, add lemon juice..
- Pour the balsamic vinegar on your plate and if available, serve with tomato or parsley..