Sea Bass, Crispy Potatoes, Greens & a Brown Butter Chive Sauce.
You can have Sea Bass, Crispy Potatoes, Greens & a Brown Butter Chive Sauce using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sea Bass, Crispy Potatoes, Greens & a Brown Butter Chive Sauce
- You need 2 of Sea Bass Fillets.
- It’s 150 g of Baby Potatoes.
- It’s 80 g of Asparagus.
- It’s 80 g of Broccoli.
- You need 15 g of Chives.
- You need 45 g of Butter.
Sea Bass, Crispy Potatoes, Greens & a Brown Butter Chive Sauce step by step
- Pre-heat an oven to 180°C fan and boil a kettle..
- Cut the potatoes, skin on, into quarters. Add them to a pot of boiled water, seasoned with plenty of salt. Cover and cook on a high heat for 10-15mins or until they are mostly cooked through..
- Once the potatoes are ready, drain and return to the pot, add a little bit of veg oil, cover with a lid. Shake the pot to cover the potatoes with the oil and create a rough outer texture on the potatoes. Put the potatoes on to a roasting tray and place in the oven for 15-20mins or until crispy..
- Meanwhile, prepare the fish. Pat the Sea Bass fillets dry, then season the skin with plenty of salt. Place to one side..
- Prepare the vegetables by cutting off the tough stalks and placing inside a tin foil pouch. Add salt to the pouch and 2-3tbsp of boiled water. Seal the pouch and place in the oven for 15mins..
- Heat a wide based pan on a high heat with a drizzle of olive oil and 15g of the butter. Once hot, place the Sea Bass in the pan, skin down. Cook for around 8mins or until the skin is crispy and the fish has mostly turned opache..
- Meanwhile, finely chop the chives..
- When the fish is nearly ready, turn the fish over in the pan, add the butter and chives, a cook for 2-3mins. Baste the fish with the butter and chives. This will finish cooking the fish and create your brown butter sauce..