Sea Bass with cherry tomatoes al cartoccio.
You can have Sea Bass with cherry tomatoes al cartoccio using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sea Bass with cherry tomatoes al cartoccio
- You need 2 of whole sea bass.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 250 g of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare of Parsley.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare 30 ml of white wine(optional).
Sea Bass with cherry tomatoes al cartoccio instructions
- Find in your kitchen the cherry tomatoes, parsley (fresh or dry) and garlic cloves :). Cut the cherry tomatoes in half..
- Place the sea bass, cherry tomatoes, garlic cloves, parsley and salt on the strong foil, don't forget to previously add some olive oil to make a nice slippery bed….. add some more olive oil on top and the finally (optional) add 30ml of white wine…. if not, just drink it 😉 why not!.
- Close the "cartoccio" to allow the steam to stay in….. Place it in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 25-30 mins..
- Enjoy! Buen provecho! :).