Pureed pinto beans and ham. In this cooking video The Wolfe Pit shows you how to make Pinto Beans with ham. This recipe starts with dried pinto beans that are parboiled and pre-soaked. These easy crockpot pinto beans are cooked with ham and a variety of chopped vegetables and seasonings.
This crock pot pinto beans and ham is a slow cooker dump and start recipe. RESOURCES TO MAKE Slow Cooker Pinto Beans and Ham recipe and more. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising. You can cook Pureed pinto beans and ham using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pureed pinto beans and ham
- It’s 1/4 cup of diced ham.
- It’s 2 TBSP of diced onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of low sodium chicken bone broth.
- You need 2 TBSP of medium salsa.
- You need 1/2 of shredded Mexican blend cheese.
- It’s 3/4 cup of canned pinto beans.
Quickly turn dried Pinto beans into creamy goodness. Once everything is in the Instant Pot, and the lid is locked, it's hands-free cooking — with no additional effort needed. Put the beans and ham hock in the Instant Pot with onion, garlic, chiles, salt, pepper, and water or broth. Twist to lock the lid, and turn.
Pureed pinto beans and ham instructions
- Boil diced onion and chopped peppers in 1/4 cup bone broth until peppers are tender..
- Put all ingredients into blender. Blend until smooth and no chunks..
- Nutrition per 2 oz calories 51.47, fat 1.38, carbs 6.14, fiber 1.25, sugar 1.13, protein 3.36. Makes 12 oz Nutrition for 12 oz calories 308.83, fat 8.25, carbs 36.83, fiber 9, sugar 6.83, protein 20.16.
Add all seasonings except hot sauce and onion. Add pinto beans, hot sauce, and onion. Combine the beans, ham hocks, onion, salt, pepper, sugar, and garlic in a large saucepot. Cover with water and bring to a boil. Check the seasoning and serve the.