Lee's Easy Instapot Pinto Beans.
You can cook Lee's Easy Instapot Pinto Beans using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lee's Easy Instapot Pinto Beans
- It’s 4 Slices of Smoked Bacon Cubed.
- Prepare 1 of \2 diced onion.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- It’s to Taste of Salt.
- It’s to Taste of Fresh Cracked Black Pepper.
- It’s 2 Cloves of Minced Garlic.
- You need 6 1/2 Cups of Water.
- You need 3 of Beef Bouillon Cubes.
- Prepare 1 Pound of Pinto Beans Sorted and Rinsed.
- Prepare of Cook 60 Minutes High Pressure.
- It’s 1 Can of Favorite Chili.
- You need of Quick Pressure Release.
Lee's Easy Instapot Pinto Beans step by step
- On medium high sauté mode, add bacon, olive oil, onions, salt and pepper. Cook until onions are translucent, and the bacon has rendered some fat. 7-10 minutes. Add Minced Garlic towards the end..
- Add water, bouillon cubes, and pinto beans. Cook under high pressure for 1 hour. Let naturally release for 5 minutes, then do a quick pressure release. Enjoy!.