Stir-Fried Bean Sprouts and Green Beans.
You can have Stir-Fried Bean Sprouts and Green Beans using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir-Fried Bean Sprouts and Green Beans
- You need 10 of green beans.
- You need 150 g of bean sprouts.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 3 of shallots.
- You need 2 of chili (optional).
- It’s of spring onion.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mushroom powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of white pepper.
Stir-Fried Bean Sprouts and Green Beans instructions
- Prepare all of ingredients. Cut green beans to 1.5 inch long. Thinly slice garlic, shallots and chilies..
- Heat 1 tbsp oil with low heat. Put garlic, shallots, and chili. Stir about 1 minutes until fragrant and add green beans. Change to medium heat and cook for about 2 minutes. Give small amount of water. Then add bean sprouts in..
- Add the seasonings and stir it until everything cooked for 3-4 minutes. Last, add spring onion anf mix it well.
- Stir-Fried Bean Sprouts and Green Beans is ready to serve ✨.