Stir-fried Mince & Green Beans in Chili Garlic Oil. Packs a big flavour punch, made for mixing through rice and eating with a spoon. The cooking method of stir-frying makes spinach fresh and green; with the minced garlic added, it smells more aromatic. Stir-fried Spinach with Minced Garlic is a favorite of.
Use up all those veggies in the easiest stir-fry of all! Quick, simple and completely customizable to what you have on hand! Remember that time I went to Vegas? You can cook Stir-fried Mince & Green Beans in Chili Garlic Oil using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir-fried Mince & Green Beans in Chili Garlic Oil
- Prepare 1/8-1/4 of Kilo Pork Mince.
- Prepare 1 handful of Beans, ends removed, bite-size cut.
- You need 1/2 of small red onion, chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of chilli garlic oil or sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of butter.
- It’s 1 handful of moringa leaves (optional) or substitute spinach.
- It’s 1 dash of Knorr or Maggi seasoning or any soy seasoning.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s to taste of Pepper.
Heat a wok or a large frying pan until it is hot. Add the oil, and when it is very hot and slightly smoking, add the. Stir-frying in a light sauce flavored with a little soy sauce and a lot of garlic is my go-to method for cooking Asian greens. Quick, simple, and flavorful, it's really hard to go wrong.
Stir-fried Mince & Green Beans in Chili Garlic Oil instructions
- Sauté in cooking oil the garlic and onions..
- Add the pork mince. Season with 2 pinches of salt and sprinkle pepper to taste. Sauté until colour changes. Add few drops of Knorr..
- Add the blanched (already half cooked) beans. Add the butter. Continue stir fying..
- Add the moringa leaves and the chilli garlic oil or sauce. Adjust according to how hot u want it. Mix and saute in well until beans are cooked. Serve and enjoy..
Stir-fried minced meat – download this royalty free Stock Photo in seconds. Add minced pork to stir fry until the pork turns white. Turkey mince is economical and low fat. Try it in this quick and easy stir-fry. Stir-fried minced meat is used extensively in Chinese and Thai cooking.