Sambal Eggplant and bitter bean.
You can have Sambal Eggplant and bitter bean using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sambal Eggplant and bitter bean
- You need 100 g of bitter/stinky bean (halve).
- Prepare 3-4 of medium size eggplant cut and halve.
- You need 200 g of dried shrimp.
- You need 1 bunch of dried chilli (depends on you hot,mild or just right).
- It’s 1 of fresh chilli seeded.
- You need 3 cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 6 cloves of shallot.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper enough.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of Sugar.
- Prepare of Oil for cooking.
Sambal Eggplant and bitter bean instructions
- You need a mortar or food processor Prep dried shrimp,dried chilli,garlic,shallot bruise,smash in a mortar or process until coarse paste..
- In a hot wok put oil and fry the paste until fragrant then add bitter bean,keep stirring then add eggplant cook a little bit,add salt,pepper and sugar. Taste it. Get the flavor right. And you are done..
- Tips if you dont like your eggplant to be mushy or over cooked you can toss them in cornstarch and fry them a little bit then put it in the last cooking process..