White Bean Marinara. White beans make a fiber-filled swap for gnocchi in this cheesy, indulgent skillet full of white beans, mushrooms, and marinara. Our vegan version with white bean "meatballs" and mushroom marinara is a riff on the Italian To the pot with the remaining mushroom mixture, add the marinara and cook over medium-high heat, stirring. Victoria Fine Foods: White Bean Marinara.
CIA Chef Scott Samuel makes this produce-packed polpettone with a blend of ground turkey and white beans and serves it with a Swiss chard marinara sauce. Add the white beans, parsley, and oregano and toss to combine. Taste and season with more salt and pepper as..with Mushrooms and Marinara >> cheesy goodness with all the fiberlicious benefits of beans. with Mushrooms and Marinara >> cheesy goodness with all the fiberlicious benefits of beans. 😉 https. You can cook White Bean Marinara using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of White Bean Marinara
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- It’s 8 oz. of sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 cans of (each 15 oz.) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained.
- It’s 2 cans of (each 8 oz.) unsalted tomato sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of dried basil.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of each salt, pepper.
- It’s 2 of heaping cups baby spinach.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
The gluten-free marinara sauce has white beans which lend a delightful texture to the mix. Heat and enjoy over cooked pasta or rice. Add white beans, marinara sauce, basil, oregano, and provolone. Serve warm, and top with parmesan cheese.
White Bean Marinara instructions
- In a large, deep skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Once it's hot, add the mushrooms with a pinch of salt and pepper and cook them, stirring occasionally, until they are browned and softened. Then add the garlic and cook until just fragrant..
- Stir in the beans, tomato sauce and seasonings to the pan and let it come up to a simmer. Once simmering, let it cook for 10 or so minutes. Then stir in the spinach. Once the spinach wilts down, add the cheese over the top and pop a lid on to let it melt. Or if your skillet is oven-safe, you can pop it under the broiler for a couple minutes. Then serve it up..
- Pictured here as leftovers served over red lentil pasta. I added some heavy cream and zucchini to the leftovers and heated it all through on the stovetop..
Sold by Health Force and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. I love the combination of white beans and kale but have never thought to put it in a quesadilla. This recipe for Quick & Easy Spinach, White Bean & Pasta Soup is a simple and tasty soup that's the perfect lunchtime meal. The addition of creamy white beans and slightly-bitter escarole to jarred marinara result in a hearty pasta sauce. Quickie food: Pasta, white kidney beans, marinara sauce.