Black Bean and Burger Casserole.
You can cook Black Bean and Burger Casserole using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Black Bean and Burger Casserole
- Prepare of Bottom layer.
- It’s 30 ounces of black beans.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of chives.
- It’s To taste of pink Himalayan salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s of Middle layer.
- Prepare 2 pound of ground beef.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pink Himalayan salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Top layer.
- You need 15 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 pound of shredded mozzarella cheese divided.
Black Bean and Burger Casserole step by step
- Add the beans to a 9×11 pan. Add a bit of salt, 1 teaspoon garlic and onion powder. Sprinkle the chives over the beans. Cover with half the cheese..
- Flatten the ground beef and lay it over the beans till they are covered. Season the beef with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Add the diced tomatoes. Top with the remaining cheese..
- I am going to tell you according to what lean/fat mixture you get is going to determine how much fat and shrinkage you will have. Mine was supposed to be 80/20 but the fat on top and the amount of shrinkage I imagine it was more like 73/27 at best. Drain the fat off. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.