Fried Pomfret with Fermented Black Beans.
You can cook Fried Pomfret with Fermented Black Beans using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Pomfret with Fermented Black Beans
- It’s of Black or Golden Pomfret.
- Prepare of Fermented black beans.
- You need of Garlic.
- You need of Marinate.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Shaoxing wine.
- It’s of Corn flour.
- Prepare of Sauce Ingredients.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need 200 ml of water.
Fried Pomfret with Fermented Black Beans step by step
- Marinate the fish for 1 hour and coat with a thin layer of corn flour. Pan or deep fry the fish until golden brown and set aside..
- Fry some garlic flicks and set aside..
- Smash some fermented black beans and stir fry till aromatic. Add in sauce ingredients. Let the sauce boil and pour on top of fish..
- Garnish with garlic flakes and chopped spring onions. Ready to serve..