White Bean Chicken Chili.
You can have White Bean Chicken Chili using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of White Bean Chicken Chili
- You need 3 Cups of cooked, shredded chicken breast.
- It’s of (28 oz canned chicken breast).
- You need 3 cans of Great Northern Beans (drained and rinsed).
- It’s 2 cans of Green Chile (chopped).
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped celery.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic chopped.
- You need 2 pints of salsa.
- It’s 1 box of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 pack of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 pack of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- You need of Olive oil.
White Bean Chicken Chili step by step
- Heat up a pan with olive oil, Sauté the celery and onions, then add the garlic and green chili and cook for about 5 minutes..
- While the vegetables cook, mix the taco seasoning in one of the pints of salsa..
- Pour the chicken stock, salsa and the bean in to the crock pot with the cooked / canned chicken..
- Now add the cooked vegetables and the cream cheese cubes and cook on high for 4 hours stirring regularly to mix in the cream cheese.
- Serve with sour cream, shredded cheese, green onions, and/or tortilla chips. My favorite is with a sausage sandwich..