Coconut Milk Stew Squash & Beans (Ginataang Kalabasa at Sitaw).
You can have Coconut Milk Stew Squash & Beans (Ginataang Kalabasa at Sitaw) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut Milk Stew Squash & Beans (Ginataang Kalabasa at Sitaw)
- You need 100 g of Butternut or Kabocha Squash peeled and cubed (about 1 inch).
- It’s 100 g of Yard Long Beans cut in 2-inch lengths.
- It’s 250 g of Pork cubed.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 of medium red onion minced.
- It’s 1 can (13.5 oz) of Coconut Milk or 1 sachet dissolved in 250ml water.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Prepare Half of a cup or at least 3 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of eggplant quartered/cut into 1-inch cubes.
Coconut Milk Stew Squash & Beans (Ginataang Kalabasa at Sitaw) step by step
- Heat oil in pan and cook cubed pork for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown..
- Add garlic and onions to the pan and cook until garlic is lightly toasted and onions are translucent. Set aside..
- Using the same pan cook squash for about 10 minutes (add about 3 tablespoons of water) or until soft and tender. Add cooked pork, garlic, and onions. Add fish sauce..
- Add eggplant and coconunt milk. Simmer for 5-10 minutes or until cooked. On the last 3-5 minutes of cooking time, add long beans. Season with salt and pepper..