Aromatic Beef Cacciatore. Beef is simmered in a tomato-based broth with onion and mushrooms in this melt-in-your-mouth slow cooker beef cacciatore recipe. A traditional hunter's-style stew, this cacciatore is made with fork-tender beef, vegetables and a red sauce. For more recipes and videos from the show visit RachaelRayShow.com.
This classic Italian dish must have hundreds of versions, all resulting in a rustic braise of chicken, aromatic vegetables and tomatoes. Recipe note: *if using a conventional oven, you may need to increase. Make your cacciatore salami with pork (wild or farmed), venison or beef. You can have Aromatic Beef Cacciatore using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Aromatic Beef Cacciatore
- You need 17 ounces of beef tenderloin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of orange bell pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of canned tomatoes.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of pitted olives.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 4 ounces of red wine.
- It’s 4 cups of beef stock.
You could use other animals, but be sure to read this article on the possibility of trichinosis in wild game first. Chicken Cacciatore is a well-loved recipe for many cooks, but this version manages to be Can Chicken Cacciatore be made ahead? Yes, you can cook the entire dish ahead of time, store it in the. This easy chicken cacciatore recipe makes a good Sunday dinner, since it's so simple to prepare.
Aromatic Beef Cacciatore instructions
- Season the slices of beef with salt and pepper..
- Heat oil in a cast-iron skillet..
- Sear the beef until brown..
- Add the minced onions and saute for 2 minutes..
- Add the orange bell pepper, dried oregano, pitted olives and saute for another minute..
- Add the red wine and let it simmer for 5 minutes..
- Stir in canned tomatoes and beef stock and bring to a boil..
- Reduce to a simmer and let it cook until tender for about 40 minutes..
- Season with salt and pepper..
- Add the chopped parsley and serve..
This recipe is the best because it's loaded with lots of vegetables and is a family favorite. This easy sausage cacciatore recipe for Italian salami is an easy cured meat recipe for an impressive charcuterie board. This diet-friendly version is flavor-packed and so Losing weight, doesn't mean you need to nix the beef: This slimmed-down Beef Cacciatore recipe puts the. Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore is a rustic Italian dish with braised flavorful bone-in chicken slow cooked in a luscious tomato sauce and aromatic vegetables that will change your life! The Internet is full of Paleo (and not-so-Paleo) chicken cacciatore recipes.