Ho Fun Noodles with Beef and Vegetables. Beef chow fun is a Cantonese dish made from stir-frying beef, wide rice noodles (he fen or huo fun), scallions, ginger, bean sprouts and dark soy sauce. Known as gon chow ngau huo in Cantonese, you can find it in dim sum restaurants or sometimes Cantonese roast meat places. Classic Cantonese Beef Chow Fun Noodles recipe (aka Gon Chow Ngo Ho) made with chewy flat ho fun rice noodles and tender flavourful beef slices.
It is considered as a snack or sometimes a staple food and one of the most I fall I love it when I firstly had a small bowl of ho fun soup. And this stir fry ho fun with beef, onion, bean sprout and Chinese chives. Ho Fun noodles are one of the best types of noodles out there. You can cook Ho Fun Noodles with Beef and Vegetables using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ho Fun Noodles with Beef and Vegetables
- You need 1-1/2 pounds of ho fun noodles see my recipe.
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 pound of carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 of large onion sliced.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of soya sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sesame seed oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/3 cup of unbleached flour all purpose.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 quart of beef broth divided.
They are flat shaped rather than round, like egg noodles are, and they take in flavour wonderfully. Marinade the beef with the salt, egg white, soy sauce, cornflour and vegetable oil and mix. The stir-fried rice noodles with beef called 干炒 牛 河 are one of the favorite dishes of Chinese people. To succeed this easy dish, you have to use good.
Ho Fun Noodles with Beef and Vegetables step by step
- Brown the beef and add in the soya sauce, and break up the beef, a bit. Add the vegetables and spices allow to simmer covered till carrots are tender. Add the flour and stir in and cook 4 minutes..
- Add in the beef broth except 1 cup. Add the vinegar. Cook till thickened add the noodles, sesame seed oil, and rest of beef broth..
- Gently stir and allow to incorporate well. Allow to rest 7 minutes, serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.
Chinese Chow Fun Noodles with Beef, also called Beef Chow Fun, is an easy recipe to cook at home, with restaurant quality results. Beef chow fun is a Chinese noodle stir-fry made with wide rice noodles, marinated steak, aromatic vegetables and dark soy sauce, sometimes called Beef Hor Fun. An easy Beef Chow Fun recipe! Cantonese stir fried ho fun rice noodles with tender beef, bean sprouts, green onions coated in a flavorful Or alternatively, add beef and marinade to a large zip-top bag – seal and shake. Prepare the noodles according to package.