Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot. This easy slow cooker roast beef recipe with potatoes, rosemary, and carrots makes for an easy impressive dinner. Here's how you can make In a large slow cooker, place roast beef. Surround your roast with potatoes, onions, carrots, and herbs.
Make this recipe as a crock pot roast, or cook it in a Dutch oven. Either way, your family will enjoy juicy meat that is so tender, it practically melts in their mouth! Pot roasts typically use the tougher cuts of beef—a chuck roast or shoulder roast—which have the most flavor. You can cook Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot
- It’s 2.5-3 lb of boneless chuck roast.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1-1.5 cup of lower sodium beef broth.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dry rosemary.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn oil (for searing meat).
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper meat before searing.
Slow cooking at low heat is what melts the tough connective tissue between the muscle fibers, leaving you with tender meat that pulls apart with your fork. It was one of the first recipes I ever added. I want to Parmesan Sundried Tomato crusted Roast Beef in the crock pot and want to layer the vegetables on top with out using any. This Mississippi Pot Roast is the most delicious pot roast you will EVER eat!
Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot instructions
- Heat the oil in a pan. Sear / brown seasoned meat on both sides..
- Remove meat. Add balsamic vinegar and beef broth and deglaze the pan..
- Stir in the rosemary, garlic and onion powder. Bring to boil..
- Place 2 bay leaves on bottom of crockpot. Place seared meat on top. Pour in the liquid from the pan. Liquid needs to come up to just below the top of the meat…. 3/4 the way up the meat..
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove meat to platter. Thicken the gravy and serve with mashed potatoes..
Made with just five ingredients and slow cooked to perfection in the crockpot! I get this question all the time! Impossibly tender beef pot roast with carrots, mushrooms and onions. It's easy in the slow cooker. Revive your leftover pot roast with this easy Beef Ragu recipe submitted by user Betty Soup In this recipe I put the crockpot on low instead and used chuck roast with a lot of marbling and it was.