Garlic Pepper Beef & Mushroom. This smoked peppery beef jerky really turned out fantastic! In the picture above you can see the Garlic Black Pepper Beef Jerky on the left and the Teriyaki II Beef Jerky on the right. How to cook Garlic Pepper Beef: In a small bowl, combine beef with soy sauce and massage the meat in a squeezing motion using your hands.
Contact Garlic Pepper Beef on Messenger. Garlic Pepper Beef is served throughout the Philippines in a restaurant chain known as "Jollibees." There is nothing unique about the steak itself, but the special taste of the dish can be attributed to the. Garlic Pepper Beef is a copycat recipe from Jollibee made with tender beef pieces drenched in a good amount of gravy sauce infused with garlic. You can cook Garlic Pepper Beef & Mushroom using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Pepper Beef & Mushroom
- You need 1/4 kg of thinly sliced beef.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black ground pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of (You may adjust ingredients according to your liking).
Beef, garlic and pepper go fantastically together in any cuisine. The garlic and pepper sauce in this weeknight stir-fry does double duty both as a meat marinade and as a sauce for the finished dish. Start with tender sirloin steak to make quick and easy Beef Burgundy. Photo credit: Maggy Keet from Three Many Cooks.
Garlic Pepper Beef & Mushroom instructions
- Marinate the beef in soy sauce, worcestershire, salt, pepper, baking soda, flour, garlic powder for atleast 15 mins..
- In a pan over medium heat, saute garlic in oil for 1 min. Then add the marinated beef. Mix well and cook for about 5 mins..
- Add the mushrooms, butter and water. Mix well. Cook for another 5 minutes or until beef is tender..
- Serve and enjoy! 🙂.
When the garlic is cool, squeeze the cloves from their skins into a bowl; add the herbs. Using a fork, mash the garlic with the herbs and butter. Spoon the garlic butter onto a sheet of plastic wrap. Black Pepper Beef Recipe teaches you how to cook Black Pepper Beef, which is one of local Peel the garlic and the ginger, and then clean them. Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.