Crispy Beef with Snow Peas. This Beef with Snow Peas is a light and easy recipe! Tender marinated beef and crisp peas go perfectly over rice or noodles for a delicious The whole crispy pod can be cooked and eaten or eaten raw. Plus they're so good for you!
My favorite meat for stir fry is flank steak, because it remains so, so tender when Grab a bunch of snow peas. Find recipes that suit your lifestyle with Separate the beef; pat dry with paper towels. Place in a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper. You can cook Crispy Beef with Snow Peas using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crispy Beef with Snow Peas
- Prepare 2 of boneless ribeye steaks, fat removed, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1/2 c. of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/3 c. of soy sauce.
- You need 2 T. of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of sriracha (1/4 tsp. if you want less heat).
- It’s 1 T. of rice wine vinegar.
- You need 1 T. of mirin.
- Prepare 1/3 c. of beef broth.
- You need 2 tsp. of cornstarch.
- It’s 8 oz. of snow peas.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 T. of sesame oil.
- It’s 2 of green onions, chopped.
- It’s of (Canola oil for frying steak strips).
Add half the rice flour (you will have extra) and stir. In a bowl, mix together the soy sauce, sherry, cornstarch, brown sugar and ginger. Add the beef to a separate bowl and pour one-third of the liquid over the top. The crisp noodles with their beef and snowpea (mangetout) topping are drenched in a velvety oyster sauce.
Crispy Beef with Snow Peas step by step
- Toss the thinly sliced steak pieces in 1/2 c. cornstarch until well coated. Shake off excess and set aside..
- Whisk together sauce ingredients, including 2 tsp. cornstarch, and set aside..
- In large, deep skillet heat about 1/2 inch of canola oil on medium-high heat until very hot. Fry steak in 3 batches so as not to crowd in skillet, stirring and tossing (I use a kitchen spider), until crispy, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack on a baking sheet, and keep warm in oven..
- Remove canola oil from skillet and wipe clean with paper towel..
- Add sesame oil to skillet, over medium-high heat, and let it get hot. Add snow peas and garlic, tossing to coat with the oil. Cook for 30-60 seconds, add sauce mixture, crispy steak, and green onions and stir to coat. The sauce will thicken quickly. Serve immediately so the snow peas stay crisp and don't overcook..
- NOTE: Some may be tempted to leave out the sriracha, but don't! It's an important part of the flavor profile. If you don't like spicy heat, just add 1/4 tsp, or even a little less..
Learn how to cook beef peapods ( beef with snow peas). Crispy beef sirloin is coated in cornstarch, pan-fried and tossed with an easy soy and honey sauce. Served with crisp snow peas, plenty of garlic, and Asian Beef with Mushrooms and Snow Peas is a simple dinner perfect for those busy weeknights! Your family will love tender mushrooms, crisp snow. The bright color and texture of snow peas contrasts nicely with the beef in this simple beef with snow peas stir-fry recipe.