Black pepper Corned Beef Hash. Have corned beef left over from making corned beef and cabbage? (Yes I know, it's a stretch, but one can hope.) Make some homemade corned beef hash! With a corned beef hash, we incorporate corned beef and potatoes with other spices, along with peppers onions and more. Spice up your corned beef breakfast hash with this recipe, done up Madness style.
Make two holes in the corned beef and potato mixture and break an egg into each one. Serve heaps of the corned beef hash on warmed plates, topped with the fried eggs. Corned beef hash is made with potatoes, peppers, and leftover corned beef are sautéed until crispy and finished off with a cracked egg then baked. You can cook Black pepper Corned Beef Hash using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Black pepper Corned Beef Hash
- You need of Potatoes.
- It’s 1 of x large 🥕.
- It’s 1 of x tin of corned beef.
- You need 3 of x Green chillies.
- Prepare 1/3 of of a block of cheese.
- It’s 1 of x lump of butter 🧈.
- It’s of Coarse peppet.
- It’s of White pepper.
A hash is a type of breakfast skillet and is usually made by frying potatoes, meat and veggies into one big dish, kind of. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Season the eggs with salt and pepper. A breakfast favorite of Corned Beef lovers, this Reuben-style hash is skillet-cooked with potatoes and leeks, then topped with a fried or poached egg.
Black pepper Corned Beef Hash step by step
- Boil up your potatoes, dont mess this up by over boiling! Throw in the carrot too.
- Mash up a tin of CB throw in the chilli 🌶 and add pepper, also added chilli powder….
- Mash the potatoes add loads of pepper and enough butter to cause a small heart attack.
- Transfer the mash into the dish with corned beef. Add more pepper 😁 Finally sprinkle with cheese.
- Throw into the oven for 12 mins on high… then grill the cheese to give a crispy topping.
Tied with the Reuben for the ultimate expression of Corned Beef. Here it's diced, skillet-cooked with cubed potatoes and thinly sliced leeks, and ideally. Adjust seasoning – it won't need too much salt because of the corned beef, but LOTS of freshly ground black pepper is a. Corned Beef Hash – The most amazing no-fuss hash with roasted potatoes for that extra crispness. Now the secret to this hash is roasting the potatoes first – that way they get that amazing crusty crispness in a shorter amount of time without all the fuss of flipping and turning.