Creamy Beef and Elbows Batch 2. Creamy Beef and Shells – A quick/easy ground beef recipe, this is a pasta dish that will be on your dinner table all week long! So creamy and so All that pasta, just collecting that creaminess. And the perfectly crumbled ground beef, again, soaking up every last drop of that creamy, heavenly goodness.
Creamy Beef and Shells is a pasta dish that is perfect for a quick dinner for the whole family! It is rich, flavorful, and cheesy and even kids love it! You can choose from penne, elbow macaroni, or rotini as a substitute for the shells. You can cook Creamy Beef and Elbows Batch 2 using 27 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Beef and Elbows Batch 2
- It’s of Pasta.
- It’s 1 pound of macaroni elbows.
- It’s 4 quart of water.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of parsley flakes.
- You need of Beef.
- You need 1-1/2 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 of large onion.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 stalk of celery.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of heaping minced garlic.
- It’s To taste of thyme.
- Prepare To taste of tarragon.
- Prepare To taste of sage.
- Prepare To taste of basil I used sweet and purple basil.
- It’s To taste of oregano.
- You need of Gravy.
- It’s 1/2 cup of self rising flour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 quart of beef broth.
- You need of Last.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen English peas.
- It’s of Optional.
- Prepare To taste of red wine vinegar.
To prevent the pasta from being soggy, you can cook it just al dente so that. The Best Creamy Beef Stew Recipes on Yummly Beef Stew, Mom's New Beef Stew, Slow Cooked Beef Stew. Which kind of beef would you like in the recipe?
Creamy Beef and Elbows Batch 2 instructions
- Cook the pasta as directed on package. Reserve 1 cup pasta water in case needed for thickening. Add parsley to pasta when removed from water, and toss..
- Dice the onion and slice the celery. Heat a deep pan and add the ground beef, onion, and celery. Sauté add in the spices. Sauté till celery is tender, onion is translucent, and beef is browned..
- Add the flour to the beef and vegetables. Stir and allow to cook for 8 minutes. Add the beef broth. Stir often till the broth thickens. If too thick or to thin use the pasta water. Add salt to taste, and pepper, do this after the pasta water if needed because it will be a little salty..
- When the gravy is where you like it on thickness add the pasta. Stir in gently. Coating all the elbows. Taste, adjust salt if needed. Add peas stir in gently but well. Cover and allow to rest 8 minutes. Serve, I hope you enjoy!!!! The bread is the olive oil bread I made the other day, the first one I ever braided..
Give Beef and Shells the One-Pot Pasta Treatment. If you've ever made a one-pot pasta, you know that cooking the pasta directly in the sauce is a shortcut to creaminess, because as it cooks the pasta releases starch that thickens the cooking liquid. In this beefy version, we're upping the creaminess. Loaded with fork-tender beef, mushrooms, and creamy gravy, it's sure to be a party hit! The sauce will be thin and loose in the beginning but it will thicken and reduce as the beef simmers to tenderness.