Arby’s beef and cheddar copycat. This is a copycat recipe for Arby's Beef and Cheddar. Scroll to bottom for full recipe card with ingredients. I would eat at Arby's everyday if I could but I don't live very close to one so I decided to try to duplicate the Beef and Cheddar sandwich.
Fluffy onion buns are spread with a robust house sauce, piled high with thinly sliced roast beef, and dripping with an addicting cheese sauce. It is the most spot-on copycat of one of our favorite. Arby's was my first job and this was something I ate almost everyday! You can cook Arby’s beef and cheddar copycat using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Arby’s beef and cheddar copycat
- It’s of Roast beef lunch meat.
- You need of Onion hamburger buns (Pepperidge farm).
- Prepare of Fritos Mild cheddar cheese room temperature.
- Prepare of Catalina classic kraft.
- It’s of Arby’s fries for the side.
People said there was no way Arby's Beef 'n Cheddar sandwich could get even better. We took our famous roast beef, topped it with Cheddar cheese sauce and zesty Red Ranch and served it on a toasted onion roll. This is so easy and tastes similar enough to achieve the "copycat" title. The sauce Arby's puts on the bottom of their beef and cheddar sandwiches is actually called "Red Ranch Sauce" it's different from "Arby's Sauce." This copycat recipe for the classic Arby's sandwich will give you fast-food flavor without ever having to leave the house.
Arby’s beef and cheddar copycat instructions
- Toast buns.
- Heat lunchemeat in a microwave (I did 1 min and 30 seconds at 30 seconds x3 moving them around, as some of it wasn’t heating up moved them around 3 different times).
- Built sandwiches, meat, then cheese sauce goes on the meat, Catalina dressing goes to the top bun. Heat sandwich in microwave for 10 seconds..
What I didn't expect to love as much as I did was the roast beef sandwich oozing with cheddar sauce. It's been years since I've had that sandwich, but an Arby's ad online made me. I store my copycat Arby's Sauce in canning jars, however, you can buy empty sauce bottles as well. Any Amazon purchases made through these links help support FoxValleyFoodie.com at no additional cost to you. Get the recipe: Arby's Beef 'n Cheddar Classic.