Beef Liver and Onions in Gravy.
You can have Beef Liver and Onions in Gravy using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Liver and Onions in Gravy
- Prepare 1 lb. of Beef Livers, cut into pieces.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow Onion, sliced.
- You need of Self Rising Flour.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Garlic Powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt and Black Pepper,.
- It’s 3 Cups of Beef Broth.
Beef Liver and Onions in Gravy instructions
- In a bowl add a cup or so of flour, add the garlic powder, and salt and Black Pepper..mix til combined. Set aside. Slice the beef Livers and dredge in the flour mixture. Set aside..
- In a large skillet heat some butter til melted and skillet is hot, then add the sliced onions and saute til your desired preference. Then transfer onions to a plate and keep warm. In the same skillet add a little bit oil and get pan hot…add the Livers and fry for a minute or two on each side. Then add the onions back to the skillet with the livers..
- Add a cup or two of beef broth and make a slurry with a half cup of broth and flour, mix and add to the skillet. Stir then let simmer til gravy is thickened. Then serve immediately…I serve this over Mashed Potatoes or Rice ☺️.