Cinnamon crusted almonds. Combine the water, sugar, and cinnamon in a saucepan over medium heat; bring to a boil; add the almonds. Well these are SO much better! You wouldn't believe how quickly a batch of these almonds disappears at my house!
Pour almond mixture onto. jellyroll pan; toss with butter. Easy Cinnamon Candied Almonds are sweet, crunchy and make your house smell amazing! Save money by making cinnamon roasted almonds at home. You can cook Cinnamon crusted almonds using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon crusted almonds
- You need 1.5 of lb.s of raw almonds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of packed dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbs. of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 2 of egg white.
Give them away as gifts to your family, friends, neighbors, & teachers. They are going to love them! Cinnamon Roasted Almonds: This is a simple recipe for cinnamon roasted almonds that doesn't require any fancy ingredients or equipment. I make a few batches each holiday.
Cinnamon crusted almonds instructions
- Preheat your oven to 250 degrees..
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray..
- Mix the sugars, cinnamon and nutmeg in a bowl until there are no lumps and it is the consistency of sand..
- In a large bowl, mix egg whites and vanilla together till blended..
- Add the almonds to the egg mix and coat well..
- Add the dry ingredients to the almonds and mix well to coat..
- Spread the almonds out on the baking sheet in a single layer..
- Place in the oven and cook for 30 minutes..
- With a spatula, mix the almonds up on the baking sheet. They will seem a bit gummy in texture but it's ok..
- Place back into oven and cook for 30 more minutes..
- Leave them on the baking sheet to cool down. Break them apart as desired. I like them in little clumps..
Crunchy, cinnamon almonds are a spectacular treat to bring to a party or gathering. "They taste just like the cinnamon roasted almonds you get at the fair," says Janice. Sugar Free Stovetop Candied Pecans (Keto, Low Carb, Paleo, Vegan). These Cinnamon Toasted Almonds are a healthy snack option for during the day and Once these Almonds are tossed with cinnamon and toasted to perfection they are good. Try this easy yet extremely delicious recipe for cinnamon sugared almonds! May contain peanuts, other tree nuts, milk, and soy.