You can have Beef Chilli using 26 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Chilli
- It’s of Beef: 1-1.5 lbs of beef.
- You need of Onions: 1 onions.
- Prepare of Garlic: 4 gloves or about 2 tablespoons.
- It’s of Olive Oil: tablespoons olive oil.
- It’s of Cumin: 1 1/2 tablespoons of cumin.
- Prepare of Brown Sugar: 1 1/2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- You need of Green Bell Pepper: 1/2 1/2 tablespoons green bell pepper.
- It’s of Chilli Powder: 1 1/2 tablespoons of chilli powder.
- You need of Oregano: 2 teaspoons of oregano.
- You need of Thyme: 2 teaspoons of thyme.
- It’s of Paprika: 2 teaspoons of paprika.
- It’s of Salt: 2 teaspoons of salt.
- You need of Pepper: 1 teaspoons of pepper.
- Prepare of Cayenne Pepper: 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- It’s of Tomatoes: 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need of Tomato Sauce: 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare of Tomato Paste: 2 1/2 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- You need of Chicken Broth: 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare of Kidney Beans: 1 can kidney beans or mixed beans.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- It’s of Cheese (of your choice).
- You need of Cilantro.
- You need of Jalapeños: stems removed and minced.
- Prepare of Fritos.
- It’s of Sour Cream.
- Prepare of Green Onion.
Beef Chilli step by step
- Cook meat in medium pan with oil until broken up and cooked through.
- Add the onion to the meat and add S&P until soft. Then add garlic bell peppers. Then drain the fat and grease..
- Add in the beans, seasonings, dice tomoatoes, with sauce, and broth,.
- Mix and cook for about 20 minutes. Taste and season to liking..