Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad. This all-in-one salad meal of spicy ground beef with cucumber is very popular with my readers. I felt like a salad and happened to have some mint and cucumbers in the house. One thing led to another and I ended up creating a Middle Eastern inspired warm beef salad.
Refrigerate for at least one hour. Give Top Round Steak slices a quick dip in a flavorful marinade before stir frying. Thai Beef & Cucumber SaladTop Round Steak Round Primal. You can cook Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad
- You need of Ground beef (in patty form or not).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of panko or tempura breading mix.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Tom yum chilli paste.
- You need 2 tsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 3 of shallots, minced.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, smashed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cilantro paste (Peruvian).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of basil paste (Peruvian).
- It’s 1 pound of ground beef.
- It’s of Vegetable oil for frying.
- Prepare of Cucumber salad.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove, smashed.
- Prepare 2 of small chilli peppers.
- You need 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s of Juice from 1 lemon.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of large cucumber, sliced thinly.
- It’s 1/2 of big red onion, minced.
- It’s to taste of Sesame oil,.
- Prepare to taste of Fresh mint, basil, cilantro,.
Want to know how to make a delicious stir-fry or perfectly brown Ground Beef? This light cucumber salad is one of my springtime staples. The dressing is tangy and sweet, and By Jennifer Segal, inspired by Food & Wine. This light cucumber salad is one of my springtime I made the Thai Cucumber salad as a side for a BBQ dinner.
Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad step by step
- Mix panko, Tom yum paste, soy sauce, fish sauce, cilantro paste, basil paste, shallots and garlic in a large bowl. Mix and let stand for 5 minutes..
- Add 1 pound of ground beef to bowl. Mix well. Form into patties for frying. (You can also choose to let the ground beef crumble instead of forming distinct patties). Recipe is enough for around 20 small patties. Cover with plastic and refrigerate for 30 minutes..
- For the dressing, pound garlic, chilies and half the sugar with a mortar and pestle. Add the liquid ingredients and stir. Add dressing to sliced cucumbers and onion. Add sesame oil to taste and set aside..
- Work with a heavy pan over medium heat. Cook patties in oil until golden brown..
- Serve patties with cucumber salad. Spoon extra dressing over patties. Garnish with fresh cilantro, mint and basil..
It was wonderful and garnered many. Reviews for: Photos of Thai Cucumber Salad. Fry shallot in a pan with sesame oil while stirring until browned and then remove. Rinse cucumber and cut into small pieces. Cut meat in half lengthwise and then cut crosswise with the grain into thin strips.