Mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock). Learn how to make Mutton Pulao Recipe or Yakhni Rice. Very easy step by step video tutorial. Enjoy this homemade restaurant-style Pressure Cooker Pulao recipe from scratch.
The image is available for download in high. Mutton pulao is almost same like the pulao recipe where aromatic spices are used to make rice but, meat is added to the rice to lift up the flavors of rice. Mutton Pulao Recipe, How To Make Mutton Pulao You can cook Mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock) using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock)
- Prepare 750 gms of mutton(beef or chicken 1kg).
- Prepare of Stock (1 small onion, 5 pepper, 5 cloves,1 cinnamon stick.
- You need 5 of cardamom, 3 bay leaf,4 green chillies, 2 tbsn salt,.
- It’s 1 inch of ginger and 5 cloves garlic Chopped,1 cup whole coriander.
- It’s of Seeds,1/2cup fennel seeds,1tsp cumin seeds &4 cups water).
- It’s of Rice 3 1/2 cups rice washed and soaked.(10 mins).
- You need of For masala (1 bunch coriander leaves,1 pod garlic, 1 inch ginger.
- It’s 7-8 of green chillies (acc to u),.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin) grind and keep.
- You need 1 cup of oil,1 small onion, 5cloves,5 cardamom, 6 to 8 pepper, 2.
- It’s of Bay leaf, 1 tsp cumin seeds and 1 piece cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 of big potatoes, 1 cup peas.
- You need of Salad(1 onion, 1 tomato, 1 cucumber, 1 tsp salt,few coriander.
- You need of Leaves,1 chilli and 2 lemon juice).
- You need of Fried onions for garnish (optional).
For The Pulav: Take a cooking vessel, add oil and heat it. Gosht Aur Beef Recipes, Mutton And Beef Recipes In Urdu. Easy Urdu Recipes with step by step instructions. Recipies in text and video formats for the convenience of users, so they can cook easily at home.
Mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock) step by step
- First prepare stock.wash the mutton, cut ginger,garlic, chilli,add pepper, clove,cardamom,bay leaf,cinnamon, cumin seeds. Wash coriander seeds and cumin seeds in strainer. Cut onion roughly..
- Now put all together. (See Ingredients above for stock) with salt.when mutton cooked remove and save the stock.
- Ur stock is ready.now grind the masala coriander leaves, ginger, garlic, chillies and cumin. See ingredients. Now take 1 slice onion, 5 cloves, 5 cardamom,1 tsp cumin seeds, 2 bay leaf,1 cinnamon and 6to7 pepper..
- Now heat one cup of oil in a large vessel. Then add onion with garam masala (above pic 3)when brown add the above grind masala.now let it simmer 5 mins oil floats up.now add potatoes and peas..
- Mix well.cover vessel and cook till 5 mins.now add the cooked mutton and strained stock. Mix well then rice..
- After u put stock let it boil.now cover the vessel with it's lid and cook on medium flame.(check salt now add 1 tbsn)when rice absorbs most of the stock give a mix(pic3).
- Cover the lid,put a cloth over the lid.so that steam and moisture stays within.keep on a slow flame.(10 mins)off the flame but don't open the lid.prepare the salad cut onion,tomato, chilli,coriander leaves then place all in one bowl then add 2 lemon juice and 1 tsp salt..
- Salad ready.now serve mutton pulav.garnish with fried onions.ur kitchen will smell with all the lovely flavours. Enjoy😊.
For The Mutton Curry: Firstly, in a pressure cooker, add oil and heat it. Add the sliced onions and saute till translucent. Add mutton pieces and roast them well. Add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander seeds powder, cumin For The Pulav: Take a cooking vessel, add oil and heat it. The ghee would be separated from the spices and there should not be any watery gravy to the meat.