Beef Stir Fry Noodles.
You can cook Beef Stir Fry Noodles using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Stir Fry Noodles
- You need of Beef, ~0.5-1 lbs (your choice).
- Prepare of Noodles (your choice).
- You need of Green beans (cut short).
- You need 1 of Red bell pepper for colour,.
- It’s of Mushrooms, ~4.
- You need of Garlic.
- You need of Green onions.
- You need of Cooking oil.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- You need of Oyster sauce (texture).
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Paprika.
- You need of Cumin.
Beef Stir Fry Noodles step by step
- Cut all veggie into desired sizes, diced or sliced work best overall..
- Prep noodles as needed. Set aside..
- Season meat with salt and pepper. Cut against the grain into slices no bigger than 1/4"..
- Heat up wok and apply cold oil. Cook meat at medium-high. Set aside..
- Heat up wok and apply cold oil. Stir fry garlic until fragrant, and add the rest of the veggies minus the green onions. Stir fry for 1-2 min..
- Add noodles and meat. Add soy sauce, oyster sauce and seasoning to desired taste. Stir fry for another 1-2 min or until desired taste/texture..
- Garnish with green onions and serve..