Stir fried beef/pork. Made with ground pork, this recipe is a simplified version of the popular Szechuan Stir Fried Green Beans with Minced Pork. Don't skip the charring of the beans, it's the defining feature of this stir fry! Pork stir-fries work well with lots of different cuts.
Find the tastiest, easy beef stir-fry in our collection of dozens of beef stir-fry recipes. Eggplant, shrimp, and ground beef or pork are spiced up with ginger, garlic, and chile sauce in this authentic recipe. Get the recipe for Stir-Fried Beef with Broccoli »Farideh Sadeghin. You can have Stir fried beef/pork using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stir fried beef/pork
- You need 4 of celery stalks, leaves attached.
- It’s 10 of Baby carrots and root veggies, sliced diagonally.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger, minced.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic, minced.
- It’s 4 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need of Sauce and Beef.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- It’s 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of white wine.
- It’s 2 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of rice vinegar.
- You need 1 lb of beef or pork (bone-in cuts), boiled until tender (from broth). Alternatively: 1 lb ground beef.
Korean Spicy Stir-Fried Pork Belly (Jeyuk Bokkeum). Bokkeum is an umbrella term given to dishes—often made with inexpensive, strong-flavored cuts of meat—that are stir-fried over high heat. This fast and easy Beef and Cabbage Stir Fry is a filling low carb dinner with big flavor and endless possibilities for customization. Honestly, I think pork or even ground turkey would work just as well or better, and will most likely be less expensive than beef.
Stir fried beef/pork step by step
- Mix ingredients of sauce in a bowl until fully dissolved..
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in wok. Add beef and 1 tbsp of sauce. Stir fry for 3 minutes. Work in batches to avoid overcrowding the wok. Set aside..
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in wok. Add garlic, baby carrots and root vegetables. Stir fry for 3 minutes or until you reach desired texture. Set aside..
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in wok. Add ginger and celery. Stir fry for 1 minute. Add beef, carrots, and root vegetables, and remaining sauce. Mix well to combine..
You can use a whole pound of meat if you like. Quick and easy, this stir-fried pork recipe is great if you need a tasty dinner on the table in a matter of minutes. Heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in the wok and add the garlic, chillies, one tablespoon of water and the onions. Beef Stir Fry No Soy Sauce Recipes. Crock Pot Beef Vegetable Stir Fry Recipes.