Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew. This hearty ground beef stew is a simple combination of lean ground beef, potatoes, and carrots. Beef stock gives the stew its essential beefy flavor Or make it more substantial and colorful with a handful of fresh or frozen cut green beans along with the carrots. Ground Beef and Beans with Mozzarella CheeseAs receitas lá de casa.
This Spicy Beef & Bean Stew is packed with flavor and fiber, hearty chunks of beef, and a handful of veggies to round things out. How I make this cheap If you can't find chuck roast for a reasonable price, you can substitute pork shoulder or even browned ground beef or turkey. Pantry friendly and adaptable, I just love this stew. You can have Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew
- Prepare 2 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 15 ounces of red beans.
- You need 15 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1-1/2 pint of beef broth.
- Prepare 5 leaves of bay leaf.
- You need 1 cup of sliced celery leaves included.
- It’s 1 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ground paprika.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of maple syrup.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of tomato paste concentrated.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heat roasted pepper +1/4 cup juices.
- You need To taste of cayenne pepper.
- You need To taste of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of capers + 1 tablespoon juices.
- It’s 2 cups of canned straw mushrooms drained.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
When stew seems done, add green onion, chopped cilantro, and lime juice as. When beans have finished cooking and been drained into a colander, add cooked ground beef to pressure cooker, followed by onion/garlic/herb mixture. Beans are a limited food for Phase One, but in a stew like this with lots of other low-glycemic ingredients, you can have a regular serving. Add ground beef to complete your ground beef stew.
Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew step by step
- Slice the celery, onion, and mushrooms..
- Start browning your beef. Add the spices. Slice the heat roasted peppers. Add juices of peppers and capers, to ground beef..
- Add all the vegetables to the beef except beans..
- Take the beans and drain. Add to the vegetables. Simmer 15 minutes and add the tomatoes..
- Add the broth, mustard, and syrup. Simmer 20 minutes. Add the butter and walk away 30 minutes. Allow to reduce. Stir well..
- Stir in the tomato paste and allow to reduce 20 minutes. Serve add cheese and cayenne pepper if you want. I hope you enjoy!!!!.
My beef is already browned and waiting happily for me in the freezer to save making another mess. I make mine almost the same way except I use a bag of frozen mixed veggies in place of the frozen green beans and fresh carrots. If you usually make chili with ground beef, try chuck roast for a change. This is a perfect slow cooker main dish recipe for the busy Christmas season. All Reviews for Beef and Red Bean Chili.