Beef and Noodles. Discover hundreds of ways to save on your favorite products. Scrumptious Beef Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success W/ Kraft®, Today! Add steak to onion and pour beef stock over steak; season with bay leaves, thyme, salt, and pepper.
Shred beef and add back to pot with noodles. In a large skillet, saute mushrooms and onion in oil until tender. Add broth, roast beef and pepper. You can cook Beef and Noodles using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef and Noodles
- You need 1 pkg of wide egg noodles.
- It’s 1 lb of stew beef.
- Prepare 1 of medium yellow onion chopped.
- Prepare 3-4 cups of beef broth.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 3 of bay leaves.
If desired, top with sour cream and parsley. Mix, and then add to the dry ingredients. If it is a noodle recipe, I know it's bound to be a crowd-pleaser! Here are some more of my favorite noodle dishes: Taiwanese Beef Noodle Soup – make an Asian-inspired soup!; Chinese Beef Noodle Soup – make this soup with Chinese noodles; Beef Noodle Soup – a one-pot comforting soup!; Stir Fry Noodles – a quick and easy dinner for the whole family!
Beef and Noodles step by step
- In a large pot or Dutch oven, heat the olive oil over medium high heat, add the onion and toss to coat with the oil..
- Toss in your stew beef and sear on all sides. Salt and pepper..
- Add the broth and bay leaves, bring to a boil..
- Add the egg noodles and cook for 6-7 minutes. Serve hot..
Return beef to the pan; stir in the soup, water, cream, coffee and gravy mix. Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions. Add the sour cream, paprika and pepper to skillet; heat through. This is the best easy dinner recipe you'll find with stew meat and a creamy mushroom sauce. It is a great option for a busy weeknight dinner as well as a meal that your entire family will love!