Honey beer bread. Find Deals on Soberdough Beer Bread Mixes in Baking Supplies on Amazon. Baking powder: To help the bread rise. Salt: I used fine sea salt.
Simply combine self-rising flour, sugar, honey and beer, pour the batter into the pan and bake. For a twist, try one of the fun variations listed at the end of this recipe. —Cak Marshall, Salem, OR MAKING HONEY BEER BREAD AHEAD OF TIME. This bread is definitely best when made fresh, and other than the baking time, it comes together so quickly! You can cook Honey beer bread using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey beer bread
- Prepare 3 cup of self rising flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- It’s 12 oz of can of beer.
Minced Garlic – You can use fresh minced garlic, but I always use minced garlic purchased in the produce section of the grocery store.; Butter – I always use salted butter in all of my bread recipes, but if. Pour half of the melted butter into the loaf pan. Then spoon the batter into the pan, and pour the rest of the butter on top of the batter. Use a pastry brush to spread it.
Honey beer bread instructions
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. Melt 1/2 stick butter in microwave. Sift flour, add sugar and mix together..
- Add honey and beer.
- Mix together until all dry incorporated..
- Pour 1/2 of melted butter into loaf pan. Add batter to loaf pan, even out. Pour remaining butter on top of batter..
- Cook 45 to 50 minutes until fork comes out clean..
- Let cool 10 minutes. Slice and enjoy..
No, this is not Mexican Beer Bread; Corona is simply a pale lager; a pretty even-keeled imported beer that has fruity-honey aromas and a touch of malt. It's perfect to add the yeasty flavor that makes this bread different from a quick bread but doesn't impart a strong flavor profile of its own. Spread the batter evenly in the prepared loaf pan and drizzle the melted butter evenly over the top of the batter. The nicer bottled beers (go for a CAN) actually don't taste as good, they overwhelm the bread. You really want just the carbonation and earthy beer flavor.