Lollipop chicken in a root beer barbecue sauce. Cola Barbecue Sauce: Combine all the ingredients in a heavy non-reactive saucepan and gradually bring to a boil over medium heat. You can also barbecue a chicken on a can of cola, lemon-lime soda, or root beer. This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional.
Pour in barbecue sauce and root beer; spread around. Chicken lollipop recipe is one of the popular chicken starters that is most ordered in restaurant. Learn to make restaurant style chicken lollipop. You can cook Lollipop chicken in a root beer barbecue sauce using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lollipop chicken in a root beer barbecue sauce
- You need of Chicken legs.
- Prepare of aluminum foil.
- You need of Root beer bbq sauce (see my other recipe, make in advance.).
Always cover the chicken container and wrap with a few disposable plastic bags. Place the bowl in a separate compartment in the fridge which is not used for. Tasty homemade barbecue sauce with a kick of root beer flavor. Keep refrigerated for up to a Let sauce cool completely, then blend in a blender or an immersion blender to puree ingredients.
Lollipop chicken in a root beer barbecue sauce instructions
- Cut ends of chicken legs, and press down the meat..
- Dip in bbq sauce and cook in oven on 350 or in an Air fryer..
- When chicken is about done pull out of oven, and put aluminum foil on the ends, and bush with more root beer bbq sauce, let cook for 10 more mins, or until chicken is browned up..
- Notes- this took to much time, to make them all that way, I didn’t have the patience for it or the time, so I only did a few..
What a great gift it would! I would love to make some BBQ chicken with it! PS: The label is really nice! Compare these chicken drumsticks known as lollypops compared to standard drum sticks. There's no comparison, and for a little extra effort, you transform an average piece of chicken into a piece of culinary art.