Lemon, Raspberry and Almond Cupcakes.
You can have Lemon, Raspberry and Almond Cupcakes using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon, Raspberry and Almond Cupcakes
- It’s 200 g of self-raising flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 200 g of unsalted butter, softened.
- You need 4 of egg.
- You need 200 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 50 g of ground almond.
- It’s of zest of 1 lemon.
- It’s 150 g of punnet raspberry.
- Prepare of For the icing-.
- You need 250 g of icing sugar.
- Prepare 80 g of butter at room temperature.
- Prepare Squeeze of lemon juice.
- It’s 25 ml of whole milk.
- You need of Zest of 1 lemon.
Lemon, Raspberry and Almond Cupcakes step by step
- Heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper muffin cases..
- Mix together the butter and sugar..
- Add the flour, baking powder, lemon and ground almond..
- Mix in the eggs one at a time..
- Spoon into the cases. Once filled individually add 1 and half raspberries into each cases lightly crushing them before they go in, poking them down into the cake. (You can fold the raspberries into the mixture before putting them into the cases however I wanted an equal distribution of them).
- Bake for 20-25 mins or until golden and just firm. Leave to cool completely before icing..
- Make the icing by mixing the icing sugar and butter together. Once it starts to come together add the milk, lemon zest and juice..
- Pipe the frosting on, adding a raspberry on top..