Crockpot Beer Chicken. How to make beer can chicken in a slow cooker! If you enjoy bbq chicken and beer can chicken, combine the two in this easy slow cooker recipe! Check out this Crock Pot Beer Chicken Recipe at LaaLoosh.com!
However, when it comes to cooking with it? Crock Pot Beer Chicken Taco Salad With Cilantro VinaigretteSweet Peas and Saffron. Bone In Chicken Thighs Crock Pot Recipes. You can cook Crockpot Beer Chicken using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Beer Chicken
- You need 4-5 of Chicken Breasts (frozen or fresh).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Basil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Rosemary.
- Prepare 1 Can of Beer (I used Red's Green Apple Ale).
Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker Turkey ChiliThe Lemon Bowl. My family devours this root beer chicken every single time I make it. This crockpot shredded chicken is made with chicken breasts, spices, broth and beer which makes for an ultra tender and flavorful shredded chicken. It's all purpose flavor makes it great to use for.
Crockpot Beer Chicken step by step
- Put All ingredients in crockpot.
- If Frozen cook on High 4-5 hrs or Low 8-10 hrs.
- If Fresh cook on High 3-4 hrs or Low 7-8 hrs.
The alcohol from the beer will burn off while cooking. The end result is flavorful chicken! Cover; cook on high for five hours or on low for seven to eight hours. This Crock Pot Root Beer Barbecue Chicken Recipe is freezer friendly. You can toss all the ingredients into a freezer bag and freeze.