Lime, beer and chipotle roasted pork. Pork tenderloin is roasted with beer, lime juice, canned chipotle chile peppers, and garlic to make a wonderful, crowd-pleasing dish. Pork tenderloin is roasted with beer, lime juice, canned chipotle chile peppers, and garlic to make a wonderful, crowd-pleasing dish. Reviews for: Photos of Chipotle, Beer, and Lime Roasted Pork Tenderloin.
Sprinkle pork with salt, pepper and half of the chopped chiles; add. Pulled pork is serious business here in the south and this Chipotle Root Beer Pulled Pork recipe is out of this world delicious. Even the pickiest of pulled pork connoisseurs will love it. You can cook Lime, beer and chipotle roasted pork using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lime, beer and chipotle roasted pork
- Prepare 2 of limes.
- Prepare 1 (12 oz) of can of beer.
- Prepare 3 of chipotle peppers in Adobe sauce, sliced.
- Prepare 6 of garlic cloves, sliced.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 4 of thick cut pork chops or a 12oz tenderloin.
I love that this chipotle root beer pulled pork recipe only includes three ingredients, too. And, if you like the chipotle + lime flavor combination, try my Roasted Cauliflower with Chipotle and Lime recipe for another healthy plant-based snack idea. Combine the lime zest and juice, orange juice, adobo sauce, olive oil, and cinnamon in a nonreactive stainless steel or glass bowl. Today we are showing you how we make our Lime and Chipotle Pork Tenderloin at The Studio Kitchen.
Lime, beer and chipotle roasted pork instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°..
- Mix lime juice, beer, chipotle peppers, garlic, oil and worcestershire sauce in a bowl and let sit for an hour..
- Put pork in a baking dish. Cover pork with blended marinade and refrigerate for 1 hour..
- Bake until pork is slightly pink in center (145° internal). If baking the chops, it only takes about 15-17 minutes. If baking loins, bake for 70 minutes and check internal temperature. You can always bake for a few more minutes but you cannot 'unbake' the meat if its overdone. Overdone will be dry..
For more videos, please like and subscribe. Dinner guests won't be too shy to get in line when this yummy chipotle pork moves to the buffet table. In a large bowl, combine the coleslaw mix, mango, lime juice. Honey, smoky chipotle peppers, and spicy seasonings help to flavor this easy pork tenderloin. Transfer the pork to a lightly oiled baking pan or leave the tenderloins in the skillet if it is oven-safe.