Candy's beer bread. Not too sweet, perfect anytime especially warm out of the oven. From the kitchen of the Culinaria Cooking School in Vienna Virginia. See more ideas about Gourmet lollipops, Organic candy, Beer bread mix.
It's the best beer bread recipe! It's true&mdashthis yummy bread requires just four ingredients! Honey Beer Bread Recipe photo by Taste of Home. You can have Candy's beer bread using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Candy's beer bread
- Prepare of Pre heat oven to 425 degrees : 1 3/4 cups Bread flour. I use King Arthur Flour.
- It’s 1 cup of whole wheat flour I use King Arthur Flour:.
- You need 1 tablespoon of dry Yeast.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Brown Sugar. I normally use raw sugar also called Turbinado.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Warm water (not hot).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Kosher Salt.
- You need 1 1/4 cups of a good beer. I like Samuel Adams Flavors.
- It’s of I rolled my bread in Roasted Organic wheat Germ, roasted Organic flax seed, black and white sesame seeds.
- You need of This is optional….
Beer bread has a beautiful malty, yeasty flavor, that's light and not at all overwhelming or beer-y. ANY! (I told you that beer bread is easy!) I've found that the kind of beer. The concept of beer bread has been around for quite a while, and you can find similar recipes in old cookbooks or perhaps even written down by your grandmother on an index card. Beer bread is such a simple recipe to make — all you need is a bowl, a spoon, and a loaf pan.
Candy's beer bread step by step
- Mix the Bread Flour and Whole wheat Flours.
- Set aside.
- Mix the Dry Yeast and the brown sugar into the warm water.
- I set this aside until it becomes bubbly, I call it frothy because if has a small froth like beer.
- Add the Beer and one cup of the flour mixture to the yeast mixture..
- I use a wooden spoon to fold and blend well.
- Carefully add the salt and the rest of the flours, folding until all is gone..
- This mixture will be Sticky, I put olive oil on my hands to be able to form into a ball. If it's too wet, pour into a greased bowl, cover, with a clean cloth, I set mine for overnight Or if I do this first thing in the morning, I allow it to rise all day. Normally mine get three times the size I started with. Bake for about 20-25 Minutes depending upon your oven and your elevation. Cool in pan on wire rack covered with a dish cloth for at least five to Ten minutes. Fresh baked Bread smells so delicious and so good warm..
No mixer, no fancy ingredients and it is a great excuse to buy your favorite beer. Become a member, post a recipe and get free nutritional analysis of the Beer Bread. get the Food.com app. Watch on your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Android, Roku, or Fire TV. A candy bar is a bar-shaped confection made of chocolate, sugar, and milk. Candy bars can be found in both Deus Ex and Deus Ex: Invisible War, both in vending machines and lying around.