My mom's chicken&beer. Chicken fried steak is classic comfort food. The crispy, golden steak is the perfect family recipe served with gravy and mashed potatoes. My mom was not an avid cook.
This was my favorite meal she cooked when I was growing up, and now that I am cooking for my own family, it is one of their favorites as well. Do not omit the wine or brandy from this recipe, they are key ingredients. This chicken really knocked my socks off!!! You can cook My mom's chicken&beer using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My mom's chicken&beer
- Prepare 1 of cut chicken.
- You need 3 medium of onion.
- It’s 3 of blonde beer.
- It’s 3 tsp of herbs.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- It’s 120 grams of unsalted butter.
I wish my mom made chicken like this. This is a great day for chicken. However although my father and his friend were greatly impressed I was not. This Chicken Fry recipe is my childhood recipe made by my mom and it was the best recipes of my moms. i proudly say my mom is the best cook in the world.
My mom's chicken&beer instructions
- Season the chicken, put ina bowl and add one bottle (or can) of beer with half of the herbs. Let it marinade 3-5 hours in the fridge, covered..
- Cut the onion in julienne and melt 100gr. of the butter slowly in a large and deep pan. Take out the chicken from the bowl and let it dry in a papwer towel..
- Once melted add the onion and let it coom for 5minutes, always stirring. Add the other 2 beers ans the restof the herbs along withthe beer mix in the bowl. Let it reduce..
- Fry the chicken making sure the skin is crispy. Once the beer has reduced, add the chicken and let it cook for 5min before turning the heat off and serve right away..
Dear friends and viewers please do watch. Mom's Chicken & Dumplings was my favorite dish as a kid – it was in a Betty Crocker recipe box – and was one of the first things I learned how to make! Comfort food at its finest and the dumplings are so light and fluffy – and LOTS of gravy to smother it all! #chickenanddumplings #rotisseriechicken. My mom has been cooking this for decades. It's a modified version of a recipe from a cookbook called "The No Willpower Diet".