Easy Crock pot beer chicken. Check out this Crock Pot Beer Chicken Recipe at LaaLoosh.com! Chicken breasts are an incredible food. Nearly everyone likes them, they're easy to prepare, they're high in protein but relatively low in fat and you can use them in just about anything.
Chicken breasts cook in a perfectly spiced marinate until shreddable—pair it with your favorite taco toppings for a dinner that will be requested again and again. The ingredients for this Crock Pot White Chicken Chili recipe make it simple to have a healthy meal without all the fuss. Beer type: I use whatever I have on hand, but Dos Equis is great! You can cook Easy Crock pot beer chicken using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Crock pot beer chicken
- It’s 2 lb of boneless skinless chicken.
- You need 3/4 of can or bottle of beer.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of garlic and onion powder.
- It’s of parsley and basil.
- It’s of paprika.
Modelo Negra is a good choice, as well as Guinness or Samuel Adams, perhaps. How to make beer can chicken in a slow cooker! I'll be cooking quick and easy recipes for the whole family to enjoy! Healthy, quick and easy to make, this chicken breast is guaranteed to be a big winner for your dinner.
Easy Crock pot beer chicken step by step
- Place chicken in crock pot and pour beer in.
- Shake the salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, basil, parsley and paprika on the chicken. If there is an ingredient you like more add a little more of it or less if you don't like it. I just did equal shakes of them all..
- Place crock pot on low for 8 hours or high for 4. Then enjoy! !.
No more dry baked chicken, this recipe is no fail. Juicy Baked Chicken Breast with a touch of garlic and paprika, a delicious recipe that. Our best crockpot chicken recipes make weeknight meals a breeze. If you like crock pot recipes, you will love this easy Crock Pot Chicken Thighs in Honey Beer Sauce recipe for a flavorful chicken dinner for your family! And chicken is one of our favorite things to cook in a crock pot.