Beer Bread (EASY). There are a few recipes for beer bread out there, but none as simple (and tasty!) as this one. You can even mix it in the baking pan for easy. Self-rising flour, beer and a little sugar make an easy, tasty quick bread that serves as a fine accompaniment to hearty entrees.
ANY! (I told you that beer bread is easy!) I've found that the kind of beer. Beer Bread is easy to make with just a few ingredients and delicious! Two easy recipes with so many uses. You can cook Beer Bread (EASY) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beer Bread (EASY)
- Prepare 3 cup of Flour (SIFTED).
- It’s 3 tsp of Baking powder (omit if using self-rising flour).
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt (omit if using self-rising flour).
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 12 oz of 1 beer.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Melted butter (or less).
This post may include affiliate links. Jump to the Easy Cheddar Beer Bread Recipe with Scallions or read on to see our tips for making it. For this cheesy beer bread, we add sharp cheddar cheese, scallions and a little salt and pepper. Beer Bread easy a very easy recipe to make and taste delicious.
Beer Bread (EASY) instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix dry ingredients and beer.
- Pour into greased loaf pan.
- Pour melted butter over mixture.
- Bake 1 hour, remove from pan and cool for at least 15 minutes.
Beer bread is one of the easiest breads to make and of all the bread recipes, it's one of my favorites. I've been making this sausage and cheese beer bread for years and when my kids were younger and. This homemade beer bread recipe is lightly sweetened with honey, and so easy and delicious! It's the best beer bread recipe! Not too sweet, perfect anytime especially warm out of the oven.