Beer Batter Fried Fish.
You can cook Beer Batter Fried Fish using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beer Batter Fried Fish
- Prepare 1 of lb Fish fillets (I used tilapia).
- Prepare 1/2 of cup Flour for dredging.
- Prepare 3/4 of cup Flour.
- Prepare 2 of tbs. Corn starch.
- Prepare 1 of tsp. Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of tsp. Salt.
- You need 1/4 of tsp. each, baking soda, baking powder, and paprika..
- It’s 3/4 of cup beer..
Beer Batter Fried Fish step by step
- Dredge fish in flour and set aside..
- Mix remaining dry ingredients, add beer and stir..
- Let stand while fryer heats to 350°.
- Dip fish in batter, shake off excess, and place in fryer (2 or 3 at a time)..
- Fry 2-3 minutes, flipping once until golden brown. Drain..
- Serve immediately. Throw in some onion rings if you have leftover batter..