Tender Beer "Drunk" Roast with Carrots and Potatos – Crock Pot.
You can cook Tender Beer "Drunk" Roast with Carrots and Potatos – Crock Pot using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tender Beer "Drunk" Roast with Carrots and Potatos – Crock Pot
- It’s 1 can of Cream of Mushroom.
- You need 1 can of Cream of Onion.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of Celery.
- You need 1 of 4 lb Beef Roast.
- You need 1/2 can of Beer.
- Prepare 1 bag of Baby Carrots (1 lb).
- Prepare 8 of Red Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning.
Tender Beer "Drunk" Roast with Carrots and Potatos – Crock Pot step by step
- Dump Cream of Onion & Cream of Celery into the crock pot..
- Add Roast on top of the two cream soups..
- Poor the half of beer over the roast and feel free to drink the other half ;).
- Season with Tony's (The amount is completely up to you, I never measure the amount I put in and I've been making this for years).
- Dump Cream of Mushroom over the Roast.
- Add Carrots and cook on low for 4 hours..
- In the mean time cut up the potatoes into fourths. You may skin if you wish, but I always leave the skins on..
- After the Roast and Carrots has cooked for 4 hours, add the potatoes and continue to cook on low for an additional 10 hours.
- *Note* I usually let the Roast cook over night in the crock pot. As long as it cooks a minimum of 14 hours in the crock pot you're good to go! However, the longer it cooks, the more tender and juicy it becomes!.