Pork, apple, beer. Surround a pork loin roast with sauerkraut, apples, and onions, and pour a can of beer on top before roasting for hours. The basics of this recipe couldn't be simpler. Add the apple and cook for a minute.
View top rated Apple beer pork chops recipes with ratings and reviews. Apple Baked Pork Chops With Sherry, Apple Grilled Pork Chop With Red Onion Marmalade, Michigan Dried Cherry… Sauteed apples and onion combine with pork chops for a tastiness that never disappoints. I used Fuji apples, a great white wine, added a roasted pablano and handful of basil from our garden. You can have Pork, apple, beer using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork, apple, beer
- You need 1 lb of pork chops.
- It’s 2 of medium Granny Smith apples.
- Prepare of marinade.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1 tsp of dried sage.
- You need 1 tbsp of balsamic glaze.
- Prepare 1 of bottle or can beer (33 cl).
Thanksgiving is the perfect occasion to serve a Chipotle Apple Beer Pork Loin. Made with fresh pork loin, rosemary, apple beer, apple cider, cumin, chipotle. For the perfect dish for a chilly autumn evening, marinate pork chops overnight in a beer-based marinade and serve with apples roasted with garlic and other seasonings. Slide pork chops back into the pan, nestling them down in between the apples.
Pork, apple, beer instructions
- Cut the pork chops into 1/2 inch strips (about 1 cm). Slice the apples, skin on. Put in a large bowl. Add all the marinade ingredients. (The beer last so that all will foam :)) Make sure that all is incorporated and leave in fridge for at least 1 hour..
- When ready to cook, heat a pan with evoo. Take only the pork pieces and with a paper towel pat dry the excess moisture. Then put them in the pan and leave for 7-8 or until they get nice and brown..
- Then add the marinade with the apples in it. Leave for about 15 mins. The apples will soften and the beer will evaporate. Don't worry, you can open another bottle. :).
- Serve warm and may garnish with some scallion. Enjoy!.
Use a tart apple in this easy recipe for Apple Pork Chops; Granny Smith or Macintosh would work Granny Smith apples are especially nice because they have a nice firm and crisp texture and they. Pork & apple burger with homemade beer battered onion rings, jalapeños and gherkins #foodporn via ripl.com. These apple pork chops are the perfect fall meal for a busy weeknight. These apple pork chops are browned in butter, then simmered in the most delicious cider sauce with fresh apples and sage. The basics of this recipe couldn't be simpler.