Pizza dough with beer. Place a pizza stone or an upside-down baking sheet on it. Sprinkle a little cornmeal on the hot pizza stone and We used Tricerahops beer and kept the dough in the fridge overnight. Then, we cooked it in our bbq pizza oven insert.
Pizza Crust Recipe – The secret to thin, crispy perfect pizza every single time is adding beer to the homemade dough…wait…what did you say is in this And it's something both my husband and I still follow to this day. But I made the exception with this beer dough pizza crust recipe. As promised a great pizza dough made with beer. You can have Pizza dough with beer using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza dough with beer
- It’s 6 cup of bread flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 packages of yeast.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 1/4 cup of your favorite beer.
This is an easy pizza dough recipe that you can make with no extra equipment or pans needed. Before we continue with my Beer Pizza Dough post, you have to forgive me for the overly moody dough photos. The secrets of freezing pizza dough from The Kitchn. How essential it is to own and operate a pizza stone and a pizza peel (completely worth the money).
Pizza dough with beer step by step
- Warm beer to lukewarm.
- Add sugar and yeast to be and let stand for 10 minutes.
- In separate bowl mix 2 cups flour, salt, oil.
- Add beer mixture and mix until smooth.
- Add additional flour 1 cup at a time until dough is soft and leaves the sides of the bowl.
- Place dough on a lightly floured surface and knead for 5-6 minutes.
- Cover and let rise for 1 hour..
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Ball dough into desired sizes and roll..
- Sprinkle pizza pan with cornmeal and place dough on top.
- Top pizza with your favorite toppings.
- (Optional) if you like a crisper crust you can bake the dough 10 minutes before topping. I like to do this but just remember as you are topping that it is hot… Gets me every time..
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. If you like a lot of toppings it will take longer..
Beer is made with yeast, I reasoned, and the amount of water I use in my regular dough recipe is about the same volume as a bottle of beer, so why not sub it in and see what. You have to try this Homemade Pizza Dough with Beer! It's so easy, and makes the best pizza. You knew it was only a matter of time before I posted I've made the dough with all white flour and with a combination of white and whole wheat. The all-white version is easier to work with, but I love the taste.