Beetroot Chaas. Tomato Carrot Beetroot Juice and Hara Juice – Health Mange More with Dr. Beetroot Chaas, Beetroot Buttermilk or Chukandar Chaas is a delicious, refreshing and healthy beverage for summers. Shot and edited by Harry Aaron, harrythethird.com.
Put the beetroot, carrots, mint leaves, green chillies, salt, black salt, cumin seeds, one cup yogurt in a blender and blend for two to three minutes. For more recipes related to Beetroot Chaas checkout Beetroot and Carrot Breakfast Juice, Berry Beet Smoothie, Beet Berry Smoothie – SK Khazana. Beetroot Buttermilk or cukandara chaas is easy, quick buttermilk recipe with addition of beetroot and few extra ingredients to take usual buttermilk or chaas to all new level. You can have Beetroot Chaas using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beetroot Chaas
- You need 3 cup of yogurt.
- You need 1 cup of chopped beetroot.
- It’s 3 cup of water.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chopped ginger.
- You need 2 of chopped green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need Handful of curry leaves.
The Source (Chaos & Confusion). Исполнитель. Beetroot chaas recipe – A great summer cooler and its healthy with the addition of beetroot. Beetroot chaas is also called as chukandar chaas. Beetroot chaas is just a blend of yogurt.
Beetroot Chaas step by step
- First wash and peeled the beetroot then cut into small pieces then pour water in a pan boil it put the chopped beetroot when the beetroot gets tender turn off the flame cook it down completely.
- Then in a blender add the boiled beetroot along with water then add chopped ginger and green chillies blend until smooth then strain the liquid from the mixture now in a bowl add yogurt using a whisker whisk until smooth add spoon of water then add.
- Then add salt according to your taste,again whisk it until smooth then pour it in the glass,now in another pan add oil add mustard seeds and curry leaves pour the tempering in the glass.. served chilled….
Masala chaas is the perfect way to cool off during summers! This spiced buttermilk is light, flavorful and refreshing. Masala chaas is one summer drink which you can made even in advance. Some of the magic of the beetroot chaas is in the tempering. (Source: Tarika Singh). Just stir in the tempered spices and add salt… you're nearly ready to gulp this down, just wait to chill it in the.