Hiroko Liston's Beetroot Salad-🌻with my twist🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻. Think you 🌸 🌸 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌻 🌻 🌻 🌻 🌻 🌻 🌻 🌻 🌻 🌻 🌻 🌻 🌻 🌻 🌻 🌻 🌻 🌻 🌻 🌻 🌻 🌻. Сева. Ответить. Add your names, share with friends. Customize your avatar with the 🌻SUNFLOWER🌻STRIPED TOP (𝙉𝙀𝙒) and millions of other items.
If I were a stop light 🚦, I would turn red every time you passed by so that I could stare at you a bit longer. Get notified when мой дневник 🌻 is updated. Learn vocabulary, terms and more with flashcards, games and other study tools. You can have Hiroko Liston's Beetroot Salad-🌻with my twist🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻 using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hiroko Liston's Beetroot Salad-🌻with my twist🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
- Prepare 1 of beetroot (fresh).
- Prepare Handful of colorful kidney beans.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare of Colorful whole peppercorns.
- It’s 1 of veggie soup cube.
- It’s 3 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need of Slow roasted sunflower seeds.
- Prepare Handful of fresh dill.
Hiroko Liston's Beetroot Salad-🌻with my twist🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻 step by step
- Start as you would start with my Second Beetroot Soup recipe: cook the peeled and shredded beetroot in a big bowl of water, add in one veggie soup cube. Throw in the kidney beans, which you have soaked in water the day before, i also pre cooked them in their soaking water till soft.Throw in the garlic cloves and whole peppercorns and dill..
- When the veggies are cooked then separate them from the soup (you can use that for other purposes), wait until they cool down, add in the mayo and season with slow roasted sunflower seeds..