Beetroot masala swiss roll/ Beetroot masala roll. Anu's Tamil Kitchen Please do like and subscribe!! Thanks for watching. : Beetroot Masala Recipe. Beetroot is one of my favorite vegetable and I must have said this umpteen times by now, you have to see the beets recipe I posted, Beetroot Juice , Beets Soup , Beets Cutlet , Beetroot Stir Fry , Beetroot Paratha , Beetroot Rice , Beetroot Dal , so now what you think?
Now add chopped tomato pieces, pestled masala powder, saute well, add fried chicken, chopped coriander leaves, fried beetrootpieces and toss it well. Beetroots are such a interesting vegetable to be added in rice, because it gives rice its natural colour so you don't have to worry about adding any colours to it. Mini Beetroot Tikkis made with a blend of common masalas and everyday ingredients, grated beetroot and carrot emerge into an irresistible snack. You can have Beetroot masala swiss roll/ Beetroot masala roll using 26 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beetroot masala swiss roll/ Beetroot masala roll
- Prepare of for batter:-.
- It’s 1 cup of : curd.
- It’s 1 cup of : suji.
- It’s 1-1/2 tsp of : oil.
- It’s 2 of green chilly- 3 garlic paste (optional).
- It’s 1/3 cup of : water.
- You need of salt to taste : 1/2 tsp.
- You need of for stuffing : -.
- It’s 1/2 of : Beetroot grated.
- It’s 2 of big : boiled mashed potatoes.
- It’s 1 of big : onion chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of tsp: cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of :sesame seeds (white).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of : coriander – cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of : chat masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of : chilly powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of : garam masala powder.
- You need 1 tsp of : turmeric powder.
- Prepare of salt to taste : 1tsp.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tbsp of : oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of : fresh coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of : fresh curry leaves.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of : green chilly and ginger paste.
- You need of for swiss roll:-.
- It’s of green chutney : 4-5 tbsp (coriander-mint chutney).
- It’s 5 tbsp of tomatoes catchup :.
Here is an another interesting way to make your family consume more of healthy beets. With a blend of common masalas and everyday ingredients, grated. Check Swiss Roll Sponge Recipe in Urdu. Learn to cook Swiss Roll SpongeRecipe by chef Mehboob Khan at Masala TV show.
Beetroot masala swiss roll/ Beetroot masala roll instructions
- For make batter mix all ingredients for batter and mix it well. make semi thick consistency batter not pouring consistency. now leave it aside foe 30 minutes..
- Take big pan and heat oil add cumin seeds and curry leaves after cracking them add green chilly and ginger paste saute them for 1/2 minute.now add chopped onions and beetroot grated cook them for 1 minute add all dry masala powders and mix them well last add mashed potatoes in it and add fresh coriander leaves and stuffing is ready put it aside for cool down..
- Take batter and mix it well and if you needed add little water but batter must be thick. now start to make big suji roti from batter for that on a low flam heat dosa tawa pourand little batter on it add some oil on edges and cook it for half minute..
- You don't need to cook it properly crunchy,roti must be soft. cook it half from both side and remove from the tawa. let it little cool down. suji roti colour must be white not brown..
- Start to make our swiss rolls for that take one suji roti or chilla and add 1/2 tsp green chutney and 1/2 tsp catchup and apple it properly. now put some stuffing on it and start to make roll.with this same method prepared all rolls..
- Now cut them into half equal part or cut them into small equal parts..
- Now beetroot masala roll is ready to serve..
- Serve it with some catchup or as it is..
Beetroot Paratha Recipe – This is the stuffed version where stuffing mixture is made from grated beetroot, boiled potatoes and some spices. There is another version of making beetroot paratha where raw finely grated or boiled, pureed beetroot is added directly into the flour to make the dough. A Swiss roll, jelly roll, roll cake, or cream roll, or Swiss log, is a type of sponge cake roll filled with whipped cream, jam, or icing. The origins of the term are unclear. Roll into strawberry season with this gorgeous strawberry cake roll: a delicate almond sponge cake decorated with a cute strawberry design and filled with strawberry whipped cream.