Beetroot cutlet. .post of beetroot cutlet recipe. it includes, corn cutlet, bread cutlet, vegetable cutlet, poha cutlet, paneer cutlet, noodles cutlet, sabudana cutlet and soya chunks cutlet. also do visit my other recipes. Beetroot Cutlet Recipe with step by step pics. Beetroot cutlet recipe with step by step pics.
Always wonder how to add healthy vegetables to your kid'. Beetroot Cutlet recipe with a detailed photo and video recipe – a very healthy and tasty evening snack recipe that could munched on without guilt. A nutritious & colorful snack that is crisp from outside and. You can have Beetroot cutlet using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beetroot cutlet
- It’s 2 of beetroot.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked potatoes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of besan flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Onion.
Beetroot Cutlet, Beetroot Tikki is spicy, vegan pan fried beetroot patties, good for snacks, starters Beetroot cutlet or beetroot tikki, beetroot patties is easy, delicious, healthy and colorful snack for. Download Beetroot cutlet stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Beetroot cutlet is a delicious red colored patties prepared with beetroots, potatoes and few Indian spices. Make this beetroot cutlet at home impress your guest and family.
Beetroot cutlet instructions
- Grate beetroot & squeeze the juice out..
- Add cooked & mashed potato,finely chopped onion, 1 tbsp of besan,1 tsp garam masala powder, 1/2 tsp chat powder,1/2 spoon amchur powder, pinch of turmeric, salt & red chili powder to taste..
- Mix it all together to form ball..
- Make a small flat patties..
- Shallow fry in canola or vegetable oil on both sides..
- Enjoy! Healthy & delicious beetroot patties for snack or as a side dish..
Squeeze the juice out of the beetroots and combine the flesh with the mashed potatoes. Healthy Beetroot Cutlet (V-GF): This delicious and gorgeous looking Valentine's inspired cutlet/patties are a healthy mix of beetroot, seasonal veggies along with some light spices. Cutlets – this very small word takes be back to my college days. Gently add them to the hot oil and deep fry until light golden brown. Classical are beet cutlets withoutadding eggs.