Picked Beets and Eggs.
You can have Picked Beets and Eggs using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Picked Beets and Eggs
- You need 18 large of hard boiled eggs.
- It’s 3 can of pickled beets sliced.
- It’s 3 cup of white vinegar.
- You need 3 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of pickling spice.
Picked Beets and Eggs instructions
- combine sugar, vinegar, and pickling spice in sauce pan and singer over med heat until sugar is dissolved..
- peel eggs.
- dump a can of beets (juice and all) into a large glass jar, then place 6 eggs in jar, repeating layers until all the beets and eggs are used.
- pour vinegar and sugar mixture into jar..
- refrigerate for 2-3 days before eating, the longer the better.