Autumnal Kaki Beets Salad.
You can have Autumnal Kaki Beets Salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Autumnal Kaki Beets Salad
- Prepare 6 of Baby Beets Pickles.
- Prepare 2 of Kaki (Fuyu persimmon).
- You need 1/2 head of Fennel (thinly sliced).
- You need 4 tablespoon of fat-free greek yoghurt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chopped pickled sushi ginger.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 of lemon (juice and zest).
- It’s as needed of salt.
- You need as needed of sugar.
- You need of pomegranate, as you like.
Autumnal Kaki Beets Salad step by step
- Cut baby beets pickles into quater inch thickness wedge. Peel Kaki and cut them same size wedge as baby beets..
- Combine greek yoghurt, pickled ginger, dijon, lemon juice, and lemon zest, mix them until smooth. Taste it and adjust seasoning with salt and sugar..
- Toss beets, kaki, and fennel with yoghult mixture and serve. Sprincle pomgranates as you like..